Weekend over

Hey all.

Yep another weekend over.  I had a rough one, stubbed my little toe on the corner of the day bed its all black blue yellow and purple.  Then put a big cut and bruise in my shoulder caught it on the back door of my partners mums car that I am working on. Not ten minuets later trying to undo a sump plug I ended up belting my first knuckle on my left had with a hammer.  Its not great either  Then we were pulling a bed apart and the bed head whacked me fair across the old skull, made me see stars for a bit.  Then later in the evening went round to turn the pool pump on and again stubbed my little toe this time into a concrete brick.  To top that off, I ruined dinner.

Fantastic day lol.  Seriously though I am ok, was just having one of those bad ones yesterday.  The toe is a bit of a concern, after the swim in the pool the swelling had gone down heaps, but its still throbbing and causing some serious discomfort.  No point on the doctors because they cant set it anyway, found that out years ago when I stubbed my big toe and broke it in a hotel room in LA.  Should have sued for the lip in the floor, but hey.

Other than that we had friends over for Sunday BBQ, had steaks, lamb chops, pork chops, and beef sausages.  We had roast potato and pumpkin and sweet potato, all finished off with lemon dumplings and sweet cream.  I had a couple Canadian club and dry and yeah was a nice night.

The big surprise to everyone is I finally finished unpacking the office, man there is some room in here without the boxes lol.

On a more serious note have some financial decisions coming up, which are not going to be easy to make, and the uncertainty of our position isnt helping.  With my partner being offered a more rewarding job, which pays less, but regular hours.  We are hoping that he can still nurse as well, but that is yet to be seen.  Its not the end of the earth but may put a major project of my own back several months. Only time will tell.

Comments

  1. Toe injuries will put hulking football players on the sidelines for months.

    That *** hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it hurts alright, thank god I dont have to wear shoes at the moment. Even the sandals hurt it. Swelling has come right back but the amount of color in the toe is a little concerning

    Its basically pain management I know from last time it starts to back off after the swelling goes so hope in the next couple days it will be done

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?