I admit defeat

When we took on this place we knew there would be a swimming pool to maintain and run.  Now to the best of my ability I have, but we have had an ongoing problem.

There is a waterfall coming out of the wall behind the pool and its a key feature.  The issue I have is that I havent been able to get it to run for any decent time before the flow cuts out.  I have cleaned the canister filter to a point where it is whiter than my teeth cleaned all the other filters as well and it doesnt seem to make any real difference.

So I thought one way to check its not me was to run it without the canister.  Guess what, it doesnt work then also.  So I am now admitting defeat its time to get a pool expert in.  It looks like its sucking air somewhere before the pump as the clear filter directly before the pump is pushing air around and that cant be good for pressure.

So will call the real estate this afternoon see if they can send out the pool guy

Comments

  1. That's a situation where you win by losing...let somebody else do that crap.

    I was driving a colleague around yesterday and mentioned that I needed to have my car detailed somewhere.

    He balked...have somebody else detail your car?

    "Hell yeah I'm gonna get somebody else to do it. What is this Somalia...I'm not washing my own car."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spoke with the landlord tonight, he was quite frank and said and I quote "F**k the pool pump be screwing round with it for 7 years, we will get it replaced, will call them Monday" LOL straight to the point :)

    Looks like a trip to see them in Laos in November, very excited

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?