So Beautiful.

Hey all.  I don't know how many of you have seen this, but it brings tears to my eyes.  The beauty is undeniable.

Enjoy



Think I might watch it a few more times :)

Lyrics for the song below

Howard Blakes "Walking in the air"


We're walking in the air
We're floating in the moonlit sky
The people far below are sleeping as we fly
I'm holding very tight
I'm riding in the midnight blue
I'm finding I can fly so high above with you
Far across the world
The villages go by like trees
The rivers and the hills
The forests and the streams
Children gaze open mouth
Taken by surprise
Nobody down below believes their eyes
We're surfing in the air
We're swimming in the frozen sky
We're drifting over icy
Mountains floating by
Suddenly swooping low on an ocean deep
Arousing of a mighty monster from its sleep
We're walking in the air
We're floating in the midnight sky
And everyone who sees us greets us as we fly

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing, beautiful indeed

    Those lyrics always make me think of the British kids film the Snowman :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the young man singing had something to do with that to. Of course he isn't a teenager any more. But your right what a beautiful piece to put that too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?