Place for my musings and everything else that comes along
Today's Shopping
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Just a small trip to the Drug Store (Chemist), and people wonder why I worry about the number of meds I take. Thats not replenishing all of them by the way, there are several more.
You know from time to time you see a movie, quite often one you have seen a couple of times, but for whatever reason, this time you hear something different. Cryptic yep, but I am an avid anime fan, have been for as long as I can remember. The first Anime movie I ever watched was Ghost In The Shell. Most people who read this will have never seen it, unless your Japanese then you most likely have. Like all Japanese Anime it delves into topics that cannot be covered in other media. I have seen this film maybe 100 times, but today, today something stood out. Introverted maybe but it stood out to me. There are countless ingredients that make up the Human Body and Mind. Like all the components that make up me as an individual with my own personality. Sure I have a face and a voice to distinguish myself from others. But my thoughts and my memories belong only to me and I carry my own sense of destiny. Each of those things are just a small par...
Well its time. Time for my fathers car to leave me for good. It has been the second worst car I have ever owned and if you knew the worst that is a huge statement. Everything that could break has and top off the $1000 service at 100,000kms and I have lost all interest in this car. HSV Clubsport R8 Last night we helped friends move house, and I was lucky enough to get a ride in a highly modified HSV Clubsport R8. It reminded me of what I had given up the chance of having and by this morning I was looking at the Mitsubishi with some loathing. I wont get much for it and I dont have a lot to add to it to get another car right at the moment. But I want to buy a car that I can modify, and of course a V8. I like the idea of a Holden Statesman have owned one in the past and they are an awesome vehicle if not a little on the large side. Has all the creature comforts including the bigger seats and more legroom. Top that off with a high...
Hey all. I don't know how many of you have seen this, but it brings tears to my eyes. The beauty is undeniable. Enjoy Think I might watch it a few more times :) Lyrics for the song below Howard Blakes "Walking in the air" We're walking in the air We're floating in the moonlit sky The people far below are sleeping as we fly I'm holding very tight I'm riding in the midnight blue I'm finding I can fly so high above with you Far across the world The villages go by like trees The rivers and the hills The forests and the streams Children gaze open mouth Taken by surprise Nobody down below believes their eyes We're surfing in the air We're swimming in the frozen sky We're drifting over icy Mountains floating by Suddenly swooping low on an ocean deep Arousing of a mighty monster from its sleep We're walking in the air We're floating in the midnight sky And everyone who sees us greets us as we fly
Comments
Post a Comment