If I died tomrrow

Interesting statement don't you think.  I have always realized that life was a set amount of time and then the end would come.  IF I died tomorrow what would I leave behind ?

(1) A group of close friends who would be destroyed by grief
(2) A mother and a sister, both who are afraid of getting that call
(3) My Partner of 3 Years, he would be inconsolable and some how find away to blame himself.
(4) A lot of memories with people I have touched over the years.
(5) A car, a ton of top of the line computer equipment

If I died tomorrow what would I take with me ?

(1) My smile and piercing blue eyes
(2) My career experiences
(3) Everything I have learnt about staying alive with this illness
(4) Those moments those magical moments where I have seen things that no one else did
(5) A Kind heart one that is damaged by my past
(6) Responsibilities for what I did when I was unwell
(7) No Regrets my life is what it is.

Do not mourn me when I go, I wont he hear to hear you, I will be set free to be the spirit I was always supposed to be.  I don't want a traditional funeral, what I want is a BBQ with 10 foot flames, I want beer and great food in the back yard of my home.

Speeches f course but in fond memory not in sadness.

Now no one worry I am not going to take my life, just making the comment to find out what was important to me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?