Its Time

Well its time.  Time for my fathers car to leave me for good.  It has been the second worst car I have ever owned and if you knew the worst that is a huge statement.  Everything that could break has and top off the $1000 service at 100,000kms and I have lost all interest in this car.

HSV Clubsport R8
Last night we helped friends move house, and I was lucky enough to get a ride in a highly modified HSV Clubsport R8.  It reminded me of what I had given up the chance of having and by this morning I was looking at the Mitsubishi with some loathing.  I wont get much for it and I dont have a lot to add to it to get another car right at the moment.  But I want to buy a car that I can modify, and of course a V8.  I like the idea of a Holden Statesman have owned one in the past and they are an awesome vehicle if not a little on the large side.  Has all the creature comforts including the bigger seats and more legroom.  Top that off with a highly modifiable 6.0Ltr V8, it proposes a good package for me. 

I want to be able to have the option of modifying the car, different suspension, more HP from under the bonnet and still have all the creature comforts.  I cant do that with the Mitsubishi it has no real development path and the big issue of being front wheel drive,
Holden Statesman


Anyway we will see how we go, but its time that car left no matter what the circumstances,  It really has been a huge burden on me, and now its time to move on.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?