In the living years

Another one of my musical posts, that I promised you I would annoy you with.  This is a bit of a classic, but I was unable to listen to it for many years.  Amazing how when a song is close to your life it stirs up feelings you would rather not have.

My Dad is gone now, we lost him after a huge battle with cancer lasting most my adult life, his end was horrible, wasted by the cancer and in pain that they could not manage.  I was not there for the end, I just could not do it.  I had left him 2 weeks before, knowing it would be the last time.  But somehow there was peace in his eyes he knew it to.  I miss him terribly some days, I have his photo above my desk.

Anyway listen to the lyrics of this song and don't ever let a conflict get between you and the ones you love.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?