More Printer Goodness

Hey all. 

As you know I have a fully operational EPSON Workforce 840, using a CISS ink system.

I know that there have been  a few articles written about this printer and its ability to print A4 high quality prints.  One person went as far to say that it was blurry and there was no use wasting the paper. 

No I can tell you without a word of a lie, that using the CISS system, I printed some very high quality prints tonight in full borderless  A4.  The ink dried quicky and the color reproduction is very very good.  I will say it walked all over the canon printer that I had prior. 

Now of course the great thing about this is that I can print as many as I like as the CISS provides far more ink than the standard cartridge did.  I had to reset the black chip this afternoon.  Which means I would have had to replace another black cartridge but I dont and I love the fact that I dont have to :)

So if your still unsure or are worried I can assure you the printer inks provided do an amazing job.  The 840 I have is brilliant, far more than I ever expected


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?