The big Park in the Sky

Connor and Stromolo together on the bed
Hey all.

As intimated yesterday, our old dog has been getting increasingly unwell.  We took him to the Vet this afternoon, and me made the tough decision.  He was in a fair amount of pain so we decided to end it.

The old boy himself.  Will miss you mate
My partner was very upset, after telling me yesterday he could do it on his own, he now knows why I said he couldn't.   He was a great dog quiet and ever so gentle.  But to keep him alive was the wrong decision.  It hurts to think of him gone, but Im sure he has gone to that big park in the sky with all the other great dogs.  Miss you Stomolo, but we will meet again.

The Horse

Comments

  1. That's a tough one. We let a cat hang on a little too long once...never again.


    I hate it for y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a hard thing to do, to willingly end a life, but I know he wasn't well and it was getting worse. Does not stop the tears, he was a special soul will miss my cuddles on the steps during my breaks in the day.

    Must look forward now to a new dog a new house in the first half of next year. I'm looking forward to the new dog more than anything :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?