Brothers to the End

Game releases these days are a theatrical event, with games making more in the first weeks than some blockbuster movies.  I have been an avid gamer most my life.  I had to take a break for a couple years after I got sick, found I was getting anxious and unsettled. 

The line of reality is so blurred now that one can fully immerse oneself into the game the outside world for all intents and purposes vanish.  To me that is the ultimate, and its what I game for.

Unfortunately this year one of my favorite franchises comes to a close.  Gears of War 3 was released recently to great fanfare and huge sales numbers.  I admit I have been playing it pretty solidly.  But I am sad, im sad because it has to end.

Below I have inserted a youtube clip titled Brothers to the end.  One of the blogs I have been following posed the question.

"You have just locked your last clip into your weapon of choice, you are surrounded and there is no way out.  What music would you want to play as you emptied that last clip?"

For me it would be "Kick Start my Heart"  by Motely Crue, going to go out on one hell of a bang.

Now Im not going to spoil the game for anyone, but its worth the ride.

Brothers to the End

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?