Not well

Hi all;

Sorry about the delay in posting this last week, but I havent been very well.  It turns out I have two badly infected glands, they swelled up and got very sore.  I have been put on very strong anti-biotic s but am under orders should the lumps not be gone on  Monday when I see the doctor they will be admitting me to hospital.

He seems to think I have some kind of glandular fever again, yes you heard me again.  So I am under orders for complete rest and recuperation.  Will post again soon but its hard to think of worthy things toi post when your full of anti-biotics.



Comments

  1. Trying to the lumps have gone down, but this is the second time an infection has gotten away on me in my life, it does not bode well. I have way to many antibiotics every year and that worries me. Anyway I am recovering and thanks for dropping by

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?