Its official "He's Dead Jim"

Well after 4 years of stoic service my main PC has died, it was a slow and painful death with ram pieces failing and then the CPU.  On the positive side I didn't loose anything and I am now able to blog to all you wonderful people in the blog world.

Still copying files from the old hard disk drive, about another hour to go.  No way I am loosing any of that stuff.

Be back on deck again soon.  Ohh and for those wondering what I replaced it with.  AMD Athlon II processor with 16 gig ram, and 2 2tb HDD's running in raid format.  I do love my AMD chips, fast reliable and your not paying for the privileged of having Intel's name on them.  Anyway its another 2.00am night, will go find the dog and crash.  Night all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?