The post you have when you don't have a post

Well all I had a really long post here, but decided against posting it.  Not because I feel pressured to do so, but even for me it was confusing and meandered around what my initial intention was.

Instead I will give you a short update on life this end.  My partner dislocated his left shoulder yesterday at work which lead to him having to go to hospital to get it put back in.  He is home now on 2 weeks off, and I am a bit worried because it looks like it wont be a work cover claim and he will loose 2 weeks of wages.  That is a huge deal here right now.

Other than that car is still in the driveway and doesn't look like selling.  One online site has offered a refund so I will take that for sure.

For those sites I regularly go to, I will be around in the next couple days.  Sorry for the delays.  As for a long post one is brewing so to speak


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?