We lost a great rocker today

After yesterdays music post, its with great sadness that I do another today.  One of Australia's rock godesses, a woman who helped define female rock, has passed away.

I wont go into her life, or her legendry stage performances I am sure that you guys can do that on your own. What I will do is post a couple of ver videos, and long may they remain in popular culture.

Me personally I will miss you Chrissy, live you were a force of nature thats for sure.



The last song has courted controversy since the day of its release.  It is not about abuse, its not about a woman being beaten up in  a relationship she cannot escape.  Its quite the opposite, it is about and S&M relationship.  Most people would not recognizes that if they had never been in one.

One hell of a Rocker, and where ever she is now I am sure that she is already blowing them away.  Will miss you Chrissy

Comments

  1. Loved Chrissy, got into her through my Aussie rock obsession from the 80's

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?