A little music

Hey all been listening to a lot of music this past week, thought I would share a couple of songs with you.  I apologize if I have uploaded them before, but they are good anyway.

Love this song so much, also the next one from them.  When I listen to both these songs takes me back to a time and place, where I was for the first time in my life truly happy

One of my fondest memories of Ryan were based around this song, just me him a bean bag and this song, was nice will never forget.

Amy Lee and Seether, I have mentioned many times how much Evenescence has changed the way I see myself and my life.  Seether well they are relatively new to me, but enjoying their music one hell of a lot of late.

Last but not least 2 songs from the band, who has had its fair share of bad luck.  The music is undeniably good, and I love it when they are in the playlist at Pandora.



Ok 1 more because I feel like it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?