State if Mind

Had a bad couple days started two nights ago with not being able to sleep, hope tonight sees the end of it for sure.  Worse thing is cant talk to anyone they are all to interested in their own lives to give a brass ring about how I feel at the moment.

Was called a heartless cunt a couple hours ago for demanding my partners car back from a "friend" who said she would give it back 4 weeks ago.  Who promised she was working on her replacement car to get it ready to drive.  Well no work on car and my partner needed the car back so I started making comments to people who were involved.

Only to have one of them call and accuse me of pressuring them into doing something that they were not involved in.  Hence I am an asshole because yet again stupid me listened to what someone else had to say.  Fucked off, ohh hell yeah.

So I get the car tomorrow even if I have to walk the 10 miles to go pick it up, im over people manipulating the process and along the way making me want to seriously hurt myself.  You know they don't respect me so why should I respect me. Fuck the world tonight, fuck my partner and our friends, if you don't respect me then one morning you are going to wake up and I won't be here.

How happy with your lives be then... HUH ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?