Things I find

From time to time when I do my posts I come across stuff that is different.  Sometimes remarkable and disturbing.  When I was doing the images for my post yesterday, I cam across an image that I felt I could not apply to my post, but I still think it needed to be added to my blog.

As I have posted here a lot over the last year being sorry is often not enough, yet the people we say sorry to do not understand that its from the soul.  I have so much to be sorry for.  Yet I still do things I need to be sorry for, even though I know its wrong.  I know due to the issues I have I will do it till the day I leave this planet.

For that reason this image says it all.

the guilt of not able to appreciate life

thanks to the creator of this image and deviant art

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?