Car update

Hi guys.  Just an update the car is no closer to being fixed at the moment.  I am doing as much of the diagnosis of car issues as I can with the help of some online forums.  We have eliminated, a lot of things and are marching down the road to a solution.  Im dealing ok with it.

As i mentioned a couple of posts ago I am dealing really well with this so far, thanks a lot to the valdoxan and and attitude that I am learning the car by doing all of the work.  And yes I have learnt a lot about my car over the past week or so.  If all else fails it goes to the dealer for diagnostics on the 3rd of next month.  I am hoping to have it sorted before then.  If not when they work out the issue I will have an answer and will have learnt something more.

Unlike Mr Flimsy cups car problems for me are a chance to learn something new.  With all the electronics in the car there is plenty to learn thats for sure.  Modern cars are sensitive beings who like things just right or they wont go.  We have come a long way from mechanical point and distributors thats for sure.

At the end of this one way or another I will have a working car again.  I love driving it, when its working its smooth powerful and handles like its on rails.  Looking forward for a race to the top of Mt Stuart when its done, intend to get to the top with brakes smoking and exhaust glowing.  After all my idea of heaven is a windy road.

Cars, you love them you hate them, naah I don't hate them, its the love affair of my lifetime.  :)

Comments

  1. Your lucky you understand them, I only ever understand what the mechanics tell me and I never know if they are telling the truth or not. Here is hoping you get that windy drive soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think i just found the problem after a lot of help from an online car forum. Looks like the alternator is giving off uneven power, that will certainly screw around with the way the car runs and operates. Lets just hope it hasn't screwed anything else up while its in its death throws.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?