If you knew

Hi all I know a lot of my stuff has a dark edge but I think this one is a little different.  I actually pondered this on the way back from the city this afternoon.

As far as I know we are all Mortal and do not know the time or date of our lives.  So I pondered this question today.  What if you somehow found out when you were going to die? What would you prioritize as the most important things to do?

This is not a simple question to be asking, I found the more I pondered the more and more my ideas narrowed, until it came down to just  a couple of things.  Now I am going no where near religion here I am talking about practical more than spiritual things.

So here is my short list.

(1) Tell my mother I love her despite her flaws, and make sure she understood what I wanted when I was gone.
(2) Tell my partner how much I love him and make love and sleep in each others arms
(3) Tell my closest two friends how much they have meant to me over the years
(4) Cry

Everything came down to those things, no money no religion no conflicts no revenge, just to let those know how much they mean to me. 

Horse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?