Stressful night

Just tried to call my mother and check on her.  She picked up the phone and immediately burst into tears.  She wouldn't listen to me just kept saying over and over again. "I shouldn't be here any more".  About 10 times then hung up.  I called back and she yelled at me to go away and I can only assume dropped the phone on the floor by the noise.  The phone is now off the hook so no calls to that.

I tried the mobile she hung up.  Now I am worried I know she has enough medications to end it all.  So I called everyone I have numbers for to check on her.  Having been that depressed and that unwell I know she is in trouble.  Just wish she would listen to me and get help like I wanted her to in the past.

Now only time will tell.  She will be here tomorrow or she wont I cant do any more.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?