The Day After the Night before.

Its nearly 3.00pm here and only just got a sms from mum telling me she is ok.  Lovely thanks mum. 

Well that's the straw that broke this camels back.  For 4 months I have been counseling her trying to help her.  But you know what ?  Its not my job to do that, why should I hurt myself to help her.

So here is what I am going to do about it.  I will ring her Friday night not before.  When I call I will tell her that if she wishes to keep her relationship with me then she will need to go and get help.  If she does not do it then that's it for our relationship.  I'm not being put through last night again.

She has needed help for over a year I have been telling her to go talk to someone but no thats out of the question. 

Anyway thanks for the messages guys.  Much appreciated


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?