Service is Done

Well the cars back in the driveway, the mechanic even sorted out my stuck drivers window as part of the deal, apparently if it happens again will need a new motor.  I don't want to own it by then that's for sure.  Will get organized tomorrow and wash, clean and detail the car, take all the crap out of it.  Fix two plastic trim pieces that have come away.  Long day in the car by the looks of things.

Then tomorrow list the car and carsales.com.au and gumtree.com.au.  See how we go, hoping to get around $12K that will get me enough to get the car I want. 

On another note if I disappear for a couple days its because I am changing ISP.  Over $240 a month to $111.00 a month is a HUGE drop for the same service.  I will be back online after the 23rd should that happen.  I hope it wont, and that I will just have a change in user name and password on the 23rd. 

Under a month now and I am 39, gets scary as you get closer.  I already know I am basically unemployable now add my age to it...  Ohh well all the more reason for other plans to start making fruit so to speak.

Mental health has been good for the last week or so, bit screwy round the full moon but that's a given.  Woke up this morning after an emotional dream crying, but have come to the realization that those dreams are more about stress than what I previously thought or understood.  Stressful couple weeks just been so I suppose this morning was about that.

Hope all you readers are well, and wish me luck on selling the car.






Comments

  1. Good luck on selling the car, and smooth purchase of the new one, its always a stressful business in my experience, so fingers crossed for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sharron.

    Second attempt to get rid of the car last time it go run into and had to take it off the market, wasn't a happy chappy about that at all. Have had a couple of inquiries so far so lets hop they continue to come.

    Window winder broke again last night so that is added to the repair list unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck Horse.

    I've been reading but, I've had nothing but car trouble since Sunday so my enthusiasm for the subject matter has been sapped out through my wallet.

    Cars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hell what happened to the car mate. Hate car problems myself, just getting this thing ready to go has seen $1600.00 float out of the wallet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?