It happens tomorrow

Well readers it finally happens tomorrow, the car (P.O.S) is getting its 100,000 km service tomorrow.  I think I did well, my first quote for the work was $1800.00 and Im now only paying $700.00 amazing what happens when you chat to friends.  The place its going is new clean and they have all the tech equip you would expect.

From my point of view its the beginning of an end.  I never really wanted this car, and as those who have read my site will tell you, it hasn't exactly been smooth sailing since I got it.  Angry upset and frustrated are words I would use to describe my experiences.  Once this is done I can put it on the market again and get rid of it.

After its gone I can follow my heart and get another V8, yes I know they are expensive to run and maintain, yes they are expensive to insure and register.  But for the first time in 7 years I wont be driving a compromise.  My partner and I have been watching the car sales sites and we can find an excellent car for what I can sell mine for.

Of course the standard car I purchase wont be the car I end up with.  I already have an upgrades list that tops $30K.  But most of it can be done over time, so not quite so hard on the back pocket.   I am excited to be getting something I truly enjoy back in my life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?