Yay it starts :)

Well told you posts would be back to normal.  So what else would I blog about but cars and bits lol.

Ok im 40 on the 16th of this month and for the life of me I could not work out what I wanted.  You see the Ferrari the Porsche and the house in the Bahama's all seemed a bit over the top. Normally I would have a party and watch everyone else get drunk and that would be enough. But I wanted something that would mean something to me and something that couldn't just be taken away or left behind as so many things in my life have.

So I narrowed it down to a couple of things.  I love my car as you all know, but the audio component is just hopeless.  Take note Renault you car audio sucks.  So I splashed out and got a new one for my birthday, the head unit arrived today, the amp will be here tomorrow and the rear speaker upgrades next week.  So yeah its started :)

http://www.eonon.com/Car-DVD-Players/2-Din-Car-DVD/D2208Z.html

As things progress over the next week or so I will keep you updated with some pics of the install.  Have already worked out that I will need an extra install kit.  This is because Renault in their wisdom have decided that a 2 Din hole needs to be bigger than the standard.  I can install without it no worries just wont be as neat as I would like.  Unlike my partners car there is heaps of room behind, and it will be pretty much plug and play till the amp is installed then it will be a little more complicated. Unlike my partners install I will put in a Sub box so its easy to remove it when needed.

Partners Parcel Shelf in Renault Scenic, note the two 6 x 9 Speakers and the 10 Inch Sub. Took a couple hours to make

Im hoping to have 90% of it done before we hit the Highway in June.  We are going south to Melbourne, a chance to catch up with mum, Chris, Greg and a couple others.  Our primary reason for the trip is to go to an engagement party.  The car itself is in awesome shape, the belt replacement on Monday has given me back the car I love.  Its going really really well.

Ohh some music you know just because I can :)

One of my favorites re-done its so easy to listen to at times.  Gotta love them

Horse


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?