The fallout

Normally with that heading I would be talking about the kind that kills millions after military action. But tonight its about the past couple of days.

Im pretty much through the bad part of the withdrawals from the extra medications tonight, but have realized that I now have a cold.  No its not from the meds, but may have been a contributing factor to the incident.

I am pretty sure now I will be ok, although im still seeing the world through a smokey haze, the worse part of what I have gone through is over.

What I learnt.  My god when I am unwell I am unwell.  I know that sounds kind of childish but if there is ever a reason why I should never ever abandon my medications and treatments, thats why.

So back to the normal drivel that I write in the next couple of days, im studying again tomorrow so may share some more of the learning process.

Take care all and thanks

Horse


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?