Just a little info

Hey guys, found out a couple days ago the owners of this house (friends) are being forced to return early, so we have to go house hunting again.  To say I am a little stressed would be the understatement of the day that's for sure.

Have a short list of places now we just have to work out how we can do this in a very short time. We thought we had at least another year here, oh well as they say that is how the cookie crumbles.

On a good note, weight loss is still steady im below 114kgs now nearly 15kgs lost.  Couple more weeks of this will be at the initial goal of 110kgs.  Then to decide if I want to keep going or not, right now I am unsure but its still fairly easy to stick to the diet and I am not having very many adverse affects to the weight loss.

My biggest problem is my clothes are all starting to get to big.  Under ware is the biggest issue they are to big and uncomfortable.. Oh well I can see some shopping to get new ones soon.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?