There are some real low lifes in this world

Ok so I am a little upset at the moment, and this is not about an article in the news.

You see we moved house two nights ago, and dog proofed my yard, so that neither dog could get out.  Well our Bullie has gone.  It appears as if someone has jumped the back fence and simply carried her away.  There is no where she could have gotten out and I have tripple checked.  This is the dog who when off the lead in the park hides behind you.

So some asshat has taken my pet, the second of the breed I have lost this way, im furious


Comments

  1. People can be scumbags they really can. Sorry your pet has been taken. I hope you spot the arsehole who took them out and about with your beloved pet and are able to get her back

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?