Moving House again

Well its happening again. My partner and I have decide we are sick of being treated like we have leprosy by our land lords and sick of the unfulfilled promises.  We pay a fair amount of money for this house and we have been looking around and can get better for the same money.

So come 12th Jan we will be off to somewhere new.  I am sick of moving to be honest have moved nearly every year since I have been in town.  I hate the stress the work and the weeks it takes to get life back to normal.  We have a place in mind to move to, a friend of my partners is moving overseas to be with her husband for a couple of years so they want to rent their place out.  We stuck our hands up and hope to sign contracts soon.

I will be sad to leave this area its nice a quiet a place where the neighbors talk to you.  Not sure what it will be like where we are going.  One thing is for sure this will be our last move into a rental, next move I hope to be in our own place.  While we were away over the weekend we looked around at what was available house wise up there, if things continue to go well for me then a move there permanently may be an option.  After all, all i need is high speed internet. My partner can work in district nursing and all would be good.

Moving on your own is hard work, my partner and I did it all last time up and down those damn steps was enough to break any ones resolve.  The new house is a lowset and I think we can get a truck nearly to the front door which should make moving in a lot easier.   The other thing is this time we will get rid of a lot of stuff we dont want or need into a skip that should see the move done a lot easier this time around.  It always amazes me the amount of junk you accumulate that you never really ever use...

Will let you all know when I know if we have the other house for sure.  Until then we just gradually start packing




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?