Why pissing me off is a bad bad thing

Well where to damn well start.

For my 40th you all know that I installed a fairly decent stereo upgrade for my car.  In all the install went well till we found that I had a dead RCA out on the back of the unit.  Now not much I could have done to cause the issue, it was a DOA.   Now Eonon the manufacturer offered to repair the unit if I paid $20.00 to return the unit.  I initially agreed.

However later that same week Eonon released the M1 head unit.  I was interested in it and since my head unit was DOA I asked if for a fee I could upgrade.

That was 8 weeks ago, and until today I have had nothing back.  They was $87.00 in postage, they are taking 25% depreciation off my head unit which they will keep.  So in all I am out of pocket $534.00 including the loss of my original head unit.  A brand new M1 including shipping is only $414.00.

So if I took the original offer and paid $20.00 to return the original head unit for repair then spent the $414.00 on a new M1 I would still be better off financially because I would have 2 head units and have paid less overall.

SO I had had enough I called the ACCC today to see where I stood and was told the following.

(1) I do not have to pay any fees if the item was faulty from new
(2) Eonon do not have a right to charge me more than original price for a replacement or upgrade
(3) That if Eonon wish to operate in Australia or sell here they must abide by Australian laws which in this case would lead to a full refund on the faulty item

I have put this to Eonon yet again no reply.  I am now systematically telling each of the dozen or so forums that I am members on about my experiences with Eonon and have started a facebook chat on this company.

I am out of pocket for a product that simply does not work as advertised.  In the end Eonon think they have gotten away with this.  We will see, one of the forums has some 750,000 active members and my post has so far been read some 1700 times already today with others adding comments.

The moral of this story is don't fuck with me.  I can and will make you pay for every stupid dumb assed thing you try to do to rip me off.  So here is the warning DONT EVER BY EONON for anything they are chinese based and only give a fuck about the next sale.

The site should you wish to bomb/hack the hell out of it is www.eonon.com


Well with this post there goes another 150 people a day who will learn what a shit company they are and how bad the product is.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?