The blind poet

Have spent the day in the city with my partner so below is a link to the photos from today and a pic of me..

The link below is to my web ablum from the trip:

https://plus.google.com/photos/117823579947142345327/albums/5911157160172727745?authkey=CPj7mKvxjNbVPA

I see the world in pieces, sometimes those pieces are something amazing.  I will post  a couple below so you dont have to troll the picasa directory


Neon Gothic Church ANN St city


I call this the sekeleton of Man.  The Ribbed cage of the Story Bridge




Its me people, I dont like photos of me to much to remind people of what I look like so enjoy


Brisbane has been good to me this time, im mentally in a lot of different spots right now but you know I know one thing for sure and that is I am more inlove now than I have ever been

Comments

  1. Love is all you need...so said the Beatles and who are we to argue with Lennon and McCartney :)

    I hate my photo too...think its an age thing...as much as life gives us, time steals things...my fresh face, my cheekbones...all getting lost to the ravages of time

    Liked the photos though. Take care of yourself x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?