The Slithering Kind

Well decided to spend some time in the garden with the dogs this afternoon, Bo is in need of some top dog time, so we played out in the lawn, including fetch (shes not real good at) we did heaps of other stuff as well..  Used heaps of dog treats to make it more fun for her.  Hope it brings her out of her shell a bit more.

I did however find something quite disturbing.  A snake skin that she had pulled apart.  I put it back together the best I could and we have a 5 foot snake.  Think I have said before we live right next to a 60 acre park, and we have to water our gardens during this time of the year to keep the plants alive.  Now I am worried that I have a poisonous snake around the yard.  I suspect its a brown if the dogs get bitten its over for them, I wouldn't get them to help in time.  Already lost 2 dogs to snake bite...

Will keep you posted..  Another post to follow

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?