Build it they will come

Well today saying is "Build it and they will come".  There has been a movie (staring Mr Costner) around the theme.

For me today is the end of a long process, I have vaguely noted in previous posts of a new project a new start for me.  Something that I can make money with and remove my dependence on others.  Well tonight I have put the last touches on this project and tomorrow we start our advertising campaign.

You guys will be first to be notified when we go live.  I hope that this project can give me back my dignity, and give me a reason to look forward to retirement.

Again to you all thanks for the support at times this process seemed never ending, and has been hard on me mentally doing all the work that is required.  Its done now and now we can move forward, forward to a better day for all I hope.  Just need a few people to sign up and I am sure the butterflies will go away.

thanks

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah it is, im anxious for a good reason, been a long time since that happened. Im proud of what has been achieved, yes it took way longer than planned, but it allowed me to build proper systems, that will make life a lot easier down the track.

      Sometime tomorrow afternoon I believe at this point we will be going live

      Delete
  2. I love that film, and sending good luck from across the pond.

    Hope all goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sharron, going to be a long couple days thats for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?