Do you feel it to ?

I know this may sound a little strange, and it certainly is a strange post to have as my 100th post on this blog.  But in the last two weeks something has changed.  People are more aggravated, short fused with others, and overtly aggressive. 

Its like there is an undercurrent of pressure that is building.  I know around here everyone seems on edge but when asked why they have no idea.  Though they do recognize the change.

Whats your thoughts people ?  Do you feel it or is it just an Aussie thing ?


Comments

  1. It's springtime here...azaleas, crawfish boils and golf in the afternoon. Spring football games are around the corner.

    Everybody seems pretty mellow for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 100th post. I am still a baby!!

    I know what you mean, but happily at the moment not feeling it, but I did just get back from a pretty cool work trip, so ask me again at the end of this week, after going back to reality

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must just be here. The wet makes everyone a little more short fused than normal, which is probably why the place has gone crazy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?