Break in Habbits

Well this last week, I have found myself breaking a habit.  It wasn't a bad habit, but a habit none the less.  You see since the early 90's I have had a cell phone of one kind or another, and every night I would take it to the bedside table to charge.  Now in the beginning it served a purpose for most of the 90's I was always on call.  First for other people and then for my own business.  Then in later years because of dad's illness I was never very far from the phone.

Its been over a year now he has been gone, mum seems to have settled down, and basically every one else who needs me can now wait till I wake up.

So I have moved the charger from the bedroom back to the office, and now every night before I go to bed it goes on the charger there.  I look back and 1992 was the first phone its now nearly 2012, a damn long time to be on call don't you think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?