Im Back

Hi all;

Yes I have been away for quite a while, I gave social networking a go and it didn't quite suit me.  I like my posts where I can talk about anything and posts I know are going to get read by at least someone.  But not just someone, someone with enough brains to formulate an intelligent well thought out response. 

I found on social networking sites it was all about who had the most friends, who could find the stupidest things to post, or even more annoying the person who does 30 posts a day and still says nothing.

My aim now I am back is to put at least one intelligent post down a day, what I will cover only god knows that, the world has changed my life my relationships and my world has changed as well.  Im sure amongst all of that that I can find something to write about.


So to those who are seeing this for the first time, Im back and this site will be kept active, so why dont you pull up  a camp chair, I will boil a billy tea, and we can sit back and enjoy the world of blogging from The Old Tin Shed

Horsey

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?