Another Kick in the Groin

For all to know I left Facebook today and will never return.  I have tried twice now and today I was openly attacked by someone a couple of weeks ago I would have considered a friend.  Tonight she tells me that I don't have my illness under control and that I don't get any help for it and that she was able to overcome her depression so my schizophrenia should be easy.


You know what normally I would go yeah and agree and think inside what a fucking dickhead but today I couldnt this woman wants to work in mental health and she thinks schitzo is fixable... Fuck me talk about dumb no wonder I stick as far away from mental health nurses as possible they are all fucked up.

Anyway it has all set a lot of things in motion, I think I will move out of here, my partner and I are further apart now than at any time in our past and he seems more interested in other things than me.  The girl in question tonight did not deny that she wants my partner has the husband for her single child..

Anyway fucken had enough looking into doing things differently and moving out into a place of my own, will keep u informed

Horse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?