I would like to say

Its been a tough couple of weeks for me, a lot of things that I don't want to discuss here have had me tied up in knots.

In the end it will all be over by the weekend and will allow this end of the world to return to some form of normality.  Im heading to be early tonight with the goal tomorrow of actually cleaning my office and sorting out clothes that fit and those that don't. 

5 more sleeps and normality returns to my life for a while.  In the end I know everyone has bad days I just seem to have more than most.  I think I due to the psych later in the week and man are we going to have an interesting discussion.

I find people are so cruel to me.  They say all the right words about understanding mental illness but when it comes down to it they don't.  Words like suck it up, get more treatment I got better why cant you yous just lazy.  What pisses me off no end is 9 times out of 10 these are people who think having situational depression is the same as schizophrenia.  The last attack a couple of days ago was from a nurse who is intending to do mental health.  She proceeded to tell me that if I did what she did I would be better and no longer have my illness.   Ahh you half-witted fat bitch last time I checked there was no known cure for schizophrenia and I have to live with that every day.

What makes me angry as that people like her think they have a right to give advice, she made a slew of assumptions about me that were 100% incorrect, and because of that showed how ignorant she really was.  So for all you readers with MI issues remember there are plenty of people around like her, who think they know all about it.   Reality is they don't.  So don't allow their ignorance to rile you up and make you breakdown like I did because at the end of the day she is the one who is missing out now.  She is missing out on me, my experiences and wealth of knowledge that most peole enjoy listening to and talking with me about.  With her gone I have more energy to spend with my friends.

I think it makes it all the worse that this person borrowed one of our cars for over a year, I helped her in many many a way over the time.  I often drove into town to pick them up when they were drunk and stupid.  Her attack on me was based on the fact I refused to go pick them up because I had taken my medications.  In reality this supposed new mental health nurse has no concept about any of it except for a short 3 months with a counsellor.  Please guys and gals don't let them get to you, or make them question your path.  If you are under constant care its not their place to tell you what you should do its your medical help.  In the end people like that are so self orientated that they are not worth the effort and I realise that today

Look after yourself and remember you may not always have the people in your life that you have now, that you may end up with one or two.  But you know what if the few you have left love you despite your illness and the sometimes bad things it brings  by then that is far better than having 50 friends who pretend to understand and knife you every time they don't get what they want.

Horse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?