Here we go again.

Ok before I start yet another rant please read the article at the link below

http://www.news.com.au/world/hooded-men-called-muslim-patrol-confiscate-alcohol-and-demand-women-cover-up-in-london/story-fndir2ev-1226556639724

All I can say is what a load of crap.  It angers me to the point of violence that these people who have come from other places in the world, feel they have a right to turn their new home into the old one they left.

Again Muslim men parading around and bullying locals and telling white people to piss off.  These people are becoming more and more the norm, why do we tolerate such stupidity.  If the men want to live like that go back to where you came from.

We in the west take our freedom seriously.  I would  like to see them try that shit on me, I would personally make sure none of them were breathing afterwards.  Another kick in the guts from those who pretend to like us.  When will we learn that they have one goal to convert us all by force is necessary.

OK rant over, and I don't give a rats arse if you disagree with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?