The Little B**ch

Well that's unlike me no?  Well this little black duck has had enough of our female housemate.  She is an open out and out B**ch.  She is passive aggressive and says one thing means another.  She upset me very unwell partner 3 days ago and its been brewing since then.

She is the first to lose her shit when someone makes a mess in the bathroom but just drops all her plates and cooking gear in the sink even when the dishwasher is open and empty.  Yes I said dishwasher, WTF is her malfunction.  She tells one person one thing and then another the opposite.  She bitches about parking under the cover then parks on the streets for days.  She is a mental case and I will not have this BS in my house.

My partner wont say anything but is backing everything.  The little princess is going to be told the main bathroom isn't her's to do as she pleases its a common area in the house she has to look after.  As for stealing my food.  I am over it, I don't have spare $$$$$ to feed her.  She knifes me at every available opportunity to my partner, even if I haven't done anything.  She started the thought in my partners head I was sleeping with my best mate.... grrr

My partner now realises that she is trying to be top dog in the house the aggression is to have everyone hopping and her calling the shots.  So tomorrow we will have a chat about her behaviour and make it clear it wont be tolerated any longer.  She has says she is moving in the new year, well if it continues she can go now and we can get someone new.

In a tantrum because the 4 boys in the house are now using her toilet when the second bathroom is in use.  So last night she slammed the lid so hard she smashed it.  Leaves a note saying.. please fix today.  That didn't happen and it wont be happening till she ponies up the $$$$ to pay for it.  She has it to good here. If she wants to leave she can get the hell out and watch my boot because it will follow.  She is late with rent also not for the first time.  But guess what she is out in town tonight drinking with her ass hat BF.

OK over it sorry about the rant but I am furious.  I will add she is illegally taking Duramine and I know she has taken some of my xanax (i keep count)

So its going to be fix it, or get the hell outta our house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?