Enlighten me

Well itst that crazy time of the year again here, both the major footy codes had their grandfinal this last weekend.  Crazy one eyed supporters everywhere.

You see although I have a favorite team in both codes, I really have no real value in watching them play.  But it has not always been this way.  There have been years where I havent missed a game in either code, where I have screamed yelled, abused the ref and so on.  But these last years since the illness, I find it irritating and not entertaining.  Alas I feel kind of what Caligula did before he went on his rampage lol.

Now that was a joke example, but a general felling of I have seen it all before courses through my veins.  Now im sure ed will call me all names after that admission, and I probably deserve it..   About the only sport I can watch right now is WRC...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?