Mental Health Update...

Howdy guys I know its been a few days, but things are settling down now.  Looks like I have a drug which can effectively help me without having to take copious amounts.  I know it will take some fine tuning from here on in, and im sure my doses will be adopted to how my mental health picture presents over time.

Traditionally Christmas is a hard time for me, maybe this year will be different since I wont be trying to shift house.  I hope the medication changes we have implemented this year will also make a difference to how I cope over the Christmas period.  I know I would like to get to Mission Beach so I can go talk to dad and wish him a merry Christmas and of course share a port with him, like we did every year since I was 7.


Comments

  1. Happy to hear things are looking better for you, and here is to hoping you make it to mission beach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sharon I really hope I do to. Phil will be working so I will go up on my own and spend a couple hours up there. Have roast chicken sandwiches and a port for lunch on the beach. Will be nice to say hi to him.

    Thanks for dropping by and reading it is very much appreciated

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?