Well it happened today

I am happy to tell you all that the car hunt is now over.  I paid a deposit on this car today, we have exchanged contracts and I have a full vehicle report being done tomorrow.  Would have loved the 2ltr sports version of this car, but well out of my price range.

Has a nice 1.6ltr Premium Unleaded engine and all the mod conveniences that one would expect from a euro.  Will fly down Wednesday next week all going well and pick it up and bring it home.

Kind of excited about it, I actually wanted one of these nearly 4 year ago now.  Funny thing was the it only became available in my price range this morning, so maybe it was a meant to be thing.

Anyway back to some normality for a couple days then I am out of here


Comments

  1. I haven't seen a Renault in years. Used to be quite a few of them around...Peugeots too.

    Anyway...looks sharp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should be a great car. Renault lost the plot for about a decade, producing cheap poor quality cars. That changed with this model, both peugeot and reanult changed their production methods and quality control processes. They have been having a steady come back here. If you ever get a chance take one for a test drive you will be surprised

      Delete
  2. Good stuff, good stuff. Enjoy it when you get it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking Like Monday for a flight down to get it, will depend on the condition report I get this afternoon. Very excited I must say.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?