Deposit Paid

Hi all.  Deposit was paid into my account overnight, so have rushed around today and gotten two tyres and the interior trim piece ($45) which I thought was a great price.  The car has been roadworthy and I have all the relevant paperwork.  Called the buyer this afternoon to let him know the car can be delivered tomorrow for him.

I will fit the trim in the morning, give the car a wash and a polish, detail the interior of the car and take the last lot of photos before it leaves.  Will finally be able to relax once the money is in my hand so to speak.

I have called about this car Alfa 156 JTS , and I am very interested in it.  Also noted that at auction later this week a Ford Mondeo TDI is up for sale.  Pre Auction they want $11K so with some luck I may get it around 9K would mean no driving to go get it so to speak

Ford Mondeo

So wish me luck all, by tomorrow night I wont own the 380 any more and its time to move on and find something else to own


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?