Its sold

Hey all.  Just to let you guys know the car is sold.  He didn't even haggle on price which was nice.  Will get the car ready for him to take early next week.  Get tires remove the personalized plates, and fix two interior trims.  Then get the car to Gregs to get the safety certificate and we should be done.  Will drop the car off to him I hope Tuesday night.  My 18 month struggle with this car has come to an end.

So here is hoping that the feelings around the car can now go, and I can move on to finding another car, that I can afford to run, and look after.  I have been looking at an Alfa Romeo 156 JTS, called the guy as soon as I knew my car was sold, only to find out he had another guy looking this afternoon.  Would love to own it

But I now feel that I can put dad to rest in my mind, its time I let him move on, I will always wear his ring, and my grandfathers, but they are more personal and something I cherish.  The car hurts, you know even as it sat in the drive way today, while I was awaiting the buyer, I couldn't help think that dad would have been proud of the way I presented the car.

Whats nice, is its going to an older guy like me, his car he came around in was immaculately kept, clean tires blackened, polished.  That's what dad would have wanted for the car also.  Its the end of a part of my life, and I cant help but think I may pass a few tears when it finally drives away.  But its forever forward, and one day I will look back on this as a turning point in my life.

Madonna The Power of Goodbye

Thanks to you all for the support during this whole process, its been of a great help and is much appreciated.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?