Home and other things

Arrived home yesterday, had a reasonable nights sleep, and my body is recovering well.  The car was awesome just spent 3 hours cleaning it inside and out, couple layers of polish, rainx on the glass so its stays clear.  I like it, its quirky and French, but so nice to be in.

Went over to see the mechanic today, he shook his head and says, you two must love those cars.  He is right we do.  Going to see how much to sort out a couple of the little issues that I need to do.  Found out today im $800 behind in payment for my now cancelled counselling course.  It was just to hard to commit to, especially deadlines with my brain. So will be paying that one off.

This last trip was good for me, that and I think the new anti-depressants have taken hold.  I dealt with all the stress around the last 3 weeks well, no need for extra pills, or bombing out along the way.  I even dealt well on the trip when the sat nav died on me, right when I needed it. Something that would have seen me fall to pieces.

Now we pray that they dont make me to "hot" and tip me into mania, because that isnt the best for anyone.




Comments

  1. Pleased your loving your new car and hoping you stay well. You and EF are responsible for a major Australian music trip down memory lane over here in my corner of England this evening,it even inspired a blog post so thank you for that, its been great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I could be of service. Music is what makes life better, and I find it often helps you express what you feel when you cant find your own words

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?