TO Take the sad away.

I wish I  could I wish I could reach down inside and flick that switch and turn everything nice for me. its been tough.  I have been sad a long time, and more recently I am beginning to user stand why.

When I was younger I work for the RFS as a volunteer we were told we would not deal with car accidents just fires.  LIARS.  In twelve months we attended 19 fatalities.  That takes its toll.  Walking down a free way pickup up arms feet fingers.  Lumps of skin you have no idea who they belong to.  And the overpowering sickening smell of alcohol

I am permanently damaged from those days, the ones I remember are the ones that took their last breath in my arms nightmares are filled with their images.

I dont bang on about it here but please remember there is a man who has to pick up you and your loved one's body parts, remember that some police officer has to make a trip to your house and wake you loved ones to tell them you died on a highway or road tonight.  In the instant of the accident entire worlds fall to pieces and nothing can ever be the same for you or for the volunteer on the highway doing the cleanup.  Speeding is fun till someone dies.  I go to sleep most night with a lifeless face staring off into space, with no heartbeat. Please think, its not just you it effects it effects everybody


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?