Life Love and something in the middle

Hi;

You know I have had a lot of work this past month, and I am paying the price as they say, my mental condition was aggravated, by the long hours of stress.  But I think it has been worth it.  I have managed to invoice over $3K this month my biggest month in 5 years, and next month will be bigger.

I face some challenges ahead though, the next step is a complete network redesign for the client and I have been working hard to get that under control, its worth some good coin to me, and even better a good ongoing income doing the support.

To top this off, have been asked to do other works by other new customers so things might finally be paying off for me.  The question still remains as to if I can sustain the stress that comes with it.

Away from work, I have found a new way to wake up in the morning, I stumble down stairs turn the kettle on and make a hot cup of earl gray tea with milk and sugar.  I then come upstairs open the curtains and watch Castle hill as the sun plays on its cliff face.  Nice quiet peaceful, I quite enjoy that now and im glad I started to do it.  One advantage of living on your own I suppose.


I will say this, I haven't felt lonely this time around.  I haven't reached over for someone at night, instead I am reveling in the idea of my own independence.  I have re engaged with friends and to be honest I am loving it.  No explaining to people when I don't feel well.  On the look for a new parter, there are a couple of guys I have seen a few times now, I told one guy to bugger off for good earlier this week, it was heading for a disaster I did not want.

Im missing the dogs but have been through this before its not like its the first time. Im hoping I can stay here for at least 12 months, that would give me time to get spare money put away and a bigger client base under my belt.  In doing so I could afford something a little more expensive and a bit nicer to live in.  This place is old, run down but its home for now, not that that is a bad thing, its just what it is.

Take care all

Horse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?