The Anger Remains

Im Still angry;

Im angry that someone one of my friends called the police, Im angry that I am out of control, all I wanted to do to the policeman that came here was to hurt him and his partner.  The paramedics the works.  LEAVE ME ALONE...

I know legally that they cant, but im so angry of being put through it all.  For what to be sent home anyway.  Why cant I end my life the way I want.  Why must I live like this.  Its all well and good till shit happens and my world falls apart and no one can say anything or do anything to make it better.

I warned the hospital I would pay for each day they had me there and now I am, so fuck me more reason to want to sue the whole fucken lot of them.  No drug interaction warnings nothing yet its known to have killed 350 people.  Fuck me is that not a reason to add 1 line to the warnings list.

Im angry and im over everyone.  I go to sleep now need to be up in a couple hours and hope that we finish the work tonight.  In all im pissed off dont want to be alive and suffering because of it.  Welcome to my hell

Horse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?