So as I write to you what is done and to do

(so that you will understand and wont cry for this man cause low man is due, please forgive me)

Hi guys.  Its been a little while since I last posted.  Today I would like to say I am coming to you from a beach, at my desk or even from on holidays, but im not.  I have spent the last 6 nights in hospital with Lithium Toxicity. They also have issues with my kidney function that they "found" and is  now a reason they want me to stay for more time.

IF they don't allow me to go I will sign myself out.  I have been crying non stop I cant cope with being in here and happy to see renal as outpatients but think I will meet resistance.

Please remember with health care you have a right to refuse. The only time they can force treatment is if your life is in immediate danger

Love u all

Horse

Ps post title is from song called low mans lyric

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?