Freedom is not limmitless ???

Hi Reader.  What the hell is the Turkish PM on.  Freedom is Freedom no limit.  It means you can say what you like.  Censorship is no freedom at all.

Neo Nazi's spew hate throughout the western world, I hate the message and what it stands for but I will go shoulder to shoulder with these scum bags to protect their right to say it.

Freedom isn't something that you limit.  That becomes censorship.  Also what is limited who makes that decision.  Government.  Well we all know how that goes, ask anyone in Stalin's Russia or North Korea, or China for that matter.  I could add a huge number of African and south American states to that as well.

In my country every attempt at curtailing the internet has been derailed by the public because we fear a system when the government re-enters our homes and our bedrooms. 

So to the Turkish PM.  Grow the fuck up.  You are no better than your communist neighbours, you talk freedom but you mean repression, you talk of a free press but only a free press you like. 

Freedom is Freedom hands off those who want to put limits, one day it may bite you.  I have said many times freedom is worth fighting for.  I do not always like what anonymous do but for ever bad cause they have others, we are using the same methods the terrorists do to keep our enemy on their toes.  To make it clear I have never participated in anything they have done, but after 20+ years in IT I recognise that some of its members at least are my age with my education level.  I hope they can keep fighting for us for the next 500 years and keep this form of reporting free from state control



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do Dragons Die

Will his effect die with him?